Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog Problems!!!

Hello everyone! I have had a lot of problems trying to post so this site is incredibly behind!! I appologize...I've posted a link at the bottom of this post for my Facebook Page where you can see everything that I am up to and if you become a fan I am always doing giveaways and contest promotions!!! Thank you everyone and keep checking up on the facebook page!



Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment