Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bow's Galore!

Hair bows are all one of a kind custom bows that can be made to order to designed by the customer..I can do any color combination you wish and you get to pick your style. Each bow is attached to your choice of a spring load clip or alligator clip that is covered in a coordinating ribbon for easy transition from wearing it with a headband to big girls who can simply wear them alone. Here are some that I finished a couple of weeks ago and just now got the time to add. TuTuCute Bows are sold at and can be ordered through Knickers and Petticoats and A Wonderful Life both on main st. in Washington or through me :)...(if you are a reader of this blog i would love to suggest you just order through me and save yourself some cash!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment