Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

TuTuCute Baby Line

I posted a few days ago talking about the new baby collection that I'm going to start doing. Here are a few samples of the diaper wipes cases that I'm doing. Each diaper wipes case is custom tailored from fabric to embellishments. Each case is padded so that it is durable being thrown around in a baby bag and covered in a fabric of your choosing. You can also elect to add embellishments, monograms, initials, etc. to make it your own. Each case also comes full with huggies baby wipes.

The wipes cases will all have coordinating Diaper/Wipes Carriers that coordinate in fabric and can hold 5-6 diapers along with the wipes case. This makes it easier when on the go. You can just put your wipes and diapers in one place and when you need to change you don't have to dig through your diaper bag or even carry it, what you need will be in one place. These will be posted soon as that I JUST finished the Custom hospital Gown :)

I will also be posting photos of the matching blankets/lovies that can go along with your set





This is a Custom Hospital Gown because really, who likes to wear those thin as paper, same as everyone, show your backside gown while in the Hospital? I certainly don't. That's why this gown was made. It too can come in any fabric of your choosing and have any kind of closure you choose as well because, you want to look cute when you bring your sweet little one into the world and EVERYONE comes to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment