Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cake Class!!!

So this weekend I got to see my lovely sister in laws which I love so much! They live so far away it is special when we all get together! This time we decided that everyone wanted to learn about cakes so I would do a "cake class." Oh boy.....

Well the cake we made turned out pretty good! Here are some photos
OK OK....so the two themes don't really go together but we had fun! They wanted to learn how to make flowers so I showed them...and then they somehow made their way to the cake! Certainly
tasty too :)

So much fun! I'm convinced I have the best sister in laws ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment