Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Custom Cakery/Camo Welcome Home

Ok so here is a cake I did for the 4th of July weekend. A girl came to me on Friday and said she needed an emergency welcome home cake for her husband who was coming home to visit from Iraq for two weeks..So here it is!!

DETAILS:

  • Camo Fondant (interesting to make) with boots, gun, and dog tags made from gumpaste

  • Flavor: White with cream cheese ganache and fresh chopped cherries (yummo)

  • One tier two layer cake feeds around 20-25







And here is kind of a rough demo of the cake balls that i will be offering for custom cakery as well..these are so stinkin cute and DELICIOUS!! These ones were filled with cheesecake and fresh chopped cherries i just had some cherries left over and thought mine and well not waste them so I whipped some up real quick


No comments:

Post a Comment