Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Custom Cakery/Wedding Cake Cookies-

So, as I mentioned before I am very very anxious to do a wedding cake! Well I bought a set this weekend to go along with the tiered wedding cake cookies that i posted about not too long ago...Now my collection also includes a wedding dress, wedding bells, and wedding hearts! So stinking adorable and I am so ready to put them to use! The wedding dress i think would be perfect for a bridal shower to have as either the little snack or the favors (all my custom cookies come custom wrapped with your colors) and the wedding cakes could be used for the shower or the wedding at each place setting which would just be something really neat and unique for your wedding. Here's a photo of the wedding cake cookie decorated...I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment