Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Custom Cakery/Hot Pink and Green

This weekend I made a special birthday cake! It was for a young lady turning 13 yrs. old...I was told she loves bright green and pink..as well as white guitars..so here is what I came up with!! She was so suprised to get it it was awesome!


Details:

  • Two tier fondant covered cake and all accents edible
  • Flavors: top tier was red velved with a french vanilla layer in between and the filling was buttercream and chopped pecans (yumm) bottom tier was dark chocolate with the french vanilla layer in between with alternating buttercream and chocolate geneche also very yummy!
  • The fondant is adorned with white gerber daisies, an edible white guitar, and the birthday girls name that wrapped around the cake (which you can't see all in one view..long name! hehe)
  • Feeds: between 20 and 25 (depending on serving size)






Custom Cakery Cupcake Bites


So I also made some cupcake bites for this weekend! I originally had them as cupcake lollipops but then realized I didn't have any treat bags to wrap them in for delivery so in turn they became bites :) These were dark chocolate and red velvet to go along with the cake order



No comments:

Post a Comment