Steph's Custom Creations

I love everything creative and have dipped my feet into a few different creative outlets that I love! This site is here for you to view them all. I have my business custom cakery, which provides you with custom to order cakes and specialty desserts for all occasions. I also have a photography business in which I specialize in wedding, family, couples, newborns, and more. Also, I sell bows and tutus that are custom to order by color and style of your choosing.


Enjoy browsing through...Custom Creations



For a design consultation or any questions feel free to contact me at:

812.698.7972 or
peekaboo_87@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Custom Cakery/Hot Pink Zebra

So here are some photos of the cake i did for this weekend..it was a grad cake for a girl I've known forever and she said she loved pink to just surprise her and make it fun.. and i must say i LOVED this one and so did she...so job accomplished :)


DETAILS:

  • Two Tiers covered in Royal Fondant and Royal Fondant Accents (Black, White and Pink)
  • First Tier was Red Velvet with Butter Cream Filling and the top tier was Confetti with Butter Cream Filling and Fresh Strawberries (yummo!)
  • Serves Roughly 40-45 servings
  • All accents edible
Here are some photos of it..two of just the cake the last one is Vanessa with her cake that took her about 5 tries to cut because she would start and then say "oh gosh i really do not want to cut this cake!!"














I have three small personal cakes I'm doing custom for the men of our family for tomorrow so I will be posting those soon as well!! And I got an order for a replica of this cake for a smaller girl so purple and pink for her birthday party so whooo hooo off to bake!! If you are ever interested in Custom Cakery (which i do other pastries besides solely cake) then let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment